(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
*20,000yen deposit will be refundable when you leave the house.
*You will have to pay the fee which is Fixed utilities 11,000yen per month with your rent.
East, South, West
Mar 25, 2016
J&F house Kansai2 is located in Mukonoso on the Hankyu-Kobe line between Umeda(Osaka) and Sannomiya(Kobe). It takes about 15min to get to Umeda and 21min to Sannomiya from Mukonoso station by train. There is a large shared kitchen, a dining area, a laundry and a theater room with a projector screen and a playstation on the 1st floor. There are 70 private rooms and 10 dormitory rooms that accommodate for 2 people. Each residential unit is separated by gender. Every 3 rooms share a shower, a sink and a toilet. There is a desk, a chair, a bed, a fridge and an AC unit in every room. Internet (FTTH) is also available in the room by LAN. In addition to the auto-locking entrance, there is also a regular key lock for each room.
The tenants are 70% Japanese and the about 30% are from overseas. Although minimum length of staying is one month, some guests have stayed here for more than 4 years. If you are not sure if you will like this place or not, you can just live with us for a month. That is totally fine with us. Then, if you like it, we hope you stay longer. Beside the rent and utilities, all that's required is a 20000yen deposit (which is refundable).No guarantor! No renewal fee! No key money! We offer a non-building contract which allows you to leave at any time, with no cancellation fee. All we ask is for one week notice before leaving. The manager on the 1st floor speaks English and resides within the building. He and his assistant clean the kitchen or the dining area almost every day. He responds in the case of an emergency. We offer the tenants the unique opportunity to experience Japan while sharing their culture and cultivating new friendships with people fun all over the world. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Please take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jafhouse.kansai2
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.