Apartment building at Ikebukuro 2 Chome for Investment
Around Ikebukuro Station redevelopment is progressing as part of "International City of Art and Culture" project.
The cityscape is about to change drastically.
Ikebukuro Nishiguchi Park, 440m away from the property, is reopen in Autumn 2019 after renovation.
・ 7 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station, JR Yamanote and other Lines.
・ 7 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
・ 3 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
◆ Built in October 2005
◆ Land area 202.98㎡ (61.40 tsubo)
◆ Total floor area 651.06㎡ (196.94 tsubo)
◆ 8 story building with Steel structure
[Apartment building for Investment/ Owner Change Property] (As of September 6, 2019)
22 of 22 units are fully rented * 1 parking lot also rented
Estimated monthly rent: 1,691,000 yen
Estimated rent per year: 20,292,000 yen
Expected coupon yield: 4.63%
Note: This is a property for investment purpose.
* Rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
* Current rent is indicated for rented property. For newly built, vacant or partly vacant
properties, estimated fully leased rent is shown based on market rent or rent on
* Indicated yield is a coupon yield (= annual rent income including common fee / listing price)
based on the current occupancy or fully rented condition.
Necessary expenses such as Fixed asset tax or Management fees are not considered
~ Life Information ~
・ About 65m to Can Do Nishi Ikebukuro, 100yen store
・ About 95m to Daily Yamazaki Ikebukuro 2-chome, convienience store
・ About 100m to Ministop Nishiikebukuro 5-chome, convienience store
・ About 150m to Cocokara Fine Nishi Ikebukuro, drugstore
・ About 210m to My Basquet Nishi-Ikebukuro 5-chome, supermaeket
・ About 240m to Seven Eleven Ikebukuro 2-chome Tokiwa Street, convienience store
・ About 400m to Seijo Ishii Echika Ikebukuro, supermaeket store
・ About 410m to Ikebukuro Marui, Department Store
・ About 430m to Seria Ikebukuro Marui, 100yen store.
・ About 610m to Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.