Restaurant at entertainment street in Mita, university and business district
☆Restaurants building for investment, rented by 2 restaurants
☆2 story with 1 basement building in Steel Reinforced Concrete structure
☆5 minutes walk from Tamachi Station, JR Yamanote Line
☆4 minutes walk from Mita Station, Toei Mita Line and Asakusa Line
☆Built in June 2001
☆Surrounded by famous Keio university and some of major company head offices, this shop is located in Keio Naka-dori, one of the main drinking district in the area. Mainly Izakayas, ramen restaurants are lined up in the small alleies connecting Tamachi Station, JR Yamanote Line and Mita Street. Busy with students and businessperson day and night.
[Shop for Investment / Owner Change Property] (as of September 3, 2019)
2 out of 2 shops, fully rented
Monthly rent: 730,000 yen
Annual rent: 8,760,000 yen
Coupon Yield: 4.38%
Note: This is a property for investment purpose.
* Rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
* Current rent is indicated for rented property. For newly built, vacant or partly vacant
properties, estimated fully leased rent is shown based on market rent or rent on
* Indicated yield is a coupon yield (= annual rent income including common fee / listing price)
based on the current occupancy or fully rented condition.
Necessary expenses such as Fixed asset tax or Management fees are not considered
~ Life Information ~
・ About 1m to Keio Naka-dori Shopping Street
・ About 90m to Seven-Eleven Minato-ku Shiba 5 chome, convienience store
・ About 100m to Cocokara Fine Mita, drugstore
・ About 120m to My Basket Shiba 5-chome, supermarket
・ About 170m to FamilyMart Shiba 5-chome, convienience store
・ About 240m to Maruetsu Petit Mita 2-chome, supermarket
・ About 630m to Keiyo D2 Mita, DIY store
・ About 430m to Keio University
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.