■ 2 lines 3 stations available
・ Yurikamome "Ariake Tennis no Mori" Station 5 minute walking distance
・ Rinkai Line `` International Exhibition Hall '' station 9 minutes walking distance
・ Yurikamome "Odaiba Kaihin Koen" Station 12 minutes walking distance
□ Seismic control tower residence
□ Total number of units: 1,089
□ December 2010
□ Southwest x northwest corner room
□ Interior corridor design on the 3rd floor
□ There is a sense of openness on the northwest side because it is an open space (center court)
□ Day shift management (resident guards at night)
□ Sumitomo Mitsui Construction
□ Pets can be raised (restricted by regulations)
□ All electrification
□ Floor plan: 4LD ･ K
□ About 17.3mm in LDK
□ Layout can be changed to 3LD ･ K (additional cost will be required) * Approximately 23.9mm for LDK
□ 2 balconies, area 17.20㎡
□ Trunk room 1.05㎡ (included in exclusive area)
□ Out-frame method
□ Double floor / Double ceiling
□ Double auto lock
□ There is a garbage station on each floor
□ Ceiling height 2,650mm (LD, Western-style room approx. 5.8mm), Ceiling height 2,500mm (Other Western-style room)
“Brillia Ariake Sky Tower” is a large-scale condominium with 33 floors and 1,089 units.
It was built in 2010 with Tokyo Building and Tobu Railway as the seller.
Ariake is a city where you can enjoy the charm of the city.
Located about 5.3km from Ginza 4-chome Intersection, it has smooth access to each area and boasts a location in the city center.
You can easily visit Odaiba and Toyosu, making it convenient for everyday shopping as well as facilities for families.
The Ariake to Toyosu, Kachidoki, Harumi, Shimbashi and Toranomon lines have been opened to further improve convenience.
The vast grand garden of about 7,000 square meters spreads greenery that is hard to get in the city center, such as a lawn open space where children can come into contact with nature, a cherry forest, and a natural garden planted with seasonal flowers.
On the 2nd floor, there is a gym and pool overlooking the grand garden, a terrace and a lounge, as well as a kids room where children can play well even on rainy days.
The shared facility on the 33rd floor is named “Owner's Sky” and offers a luxurious space where you can fully enjoy the city view, such as a lounge and banquet room with a bar counter, and a gorgeous guest room with a jacuzzi.
(* Partially charged)
The rooftop is a sky terrace where you can enjoy the night view of the city in a panoramic view, and you can see Mt. Fuji and fireworks display. * Depends on weather conditions
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.